Saturday, June 10, 2006

 

Fun w/Alison Bechdel!

SOOO. Spent yesterday w/ Alison Bechdel, the ultimate dyke to watch our for, in town to promote her excellent & amazing new book "Fun Home"( www.dykestowatchoutfor.com). Don't miss her fantastic powerpoint presentation ...coming to yer town soon! We worked in my studio, Alison making a lifesize cardboard cutout of me while I started on a new "wonder bread " striped shirt. We're preparing for our september show at Pine St Art gallery in Burlington VT. I'll try and post pics she took of us working ,they're up on her site now! I Woke up in the middle of the night w/ erasers, pencil boxes notebooks swirling in my head. BACK TO SCHOOL will be the Phranc of California's appropriate transition from summer to fall!

Comments:
i love your striped shirt! must have one for myself. great stuff. keep it up! also, i went to alison bechdel's reading on june 9. love her work, too. take a peek at my blog if you're ever bored.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?