Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

COBBLIN' AGAIN!





The Cardboard Cobbler is back again! just installed show at Arena 1 gallery at Santa Monica Airport. It's a great group show called "WELCOME HOME" curated by Ashley Emenegger and featuring amazing artists. Opening reception is next Saturday, March 31, 7-9 pm (3026 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, CA, 90405, www.santamonicaartstudios.com, gallery hrs wed-sat 12-6 pm) So ther's all the info. here are some W.I.P. (work in progress) pics. I just finished the Plaid Picnic Pail today! Am undecided about the Bar-B-Q Apron "Weiners" so they are just taped on for now.

Comments:
I like the weiners....a great touch!
 
Are you still Tupping these days? Seeing Lisa Udelson's film about you inspired me to become a Tupperware consultant in the UK, and specifically gave me tips on how to combine enthusiasm for Tupperware with a wry humour, a breezy style and a queer sensibility. And it's working, I am currently no. 2 seller in the UK.

I would so love to see Lifetime Guarantee again but it seems to not exist. Even the distributors say they don't have a copy! Any tips? I could trade you a copy for a CheeseSmart!

Anyway, my thanks to you, it's great to see your fantastic cardboard work.
 
Phranc it is all so beeyouteeful!!!
 
Hi Phranc,

Just got Morrissey tix and that reminded of the first time I saw you play, you opened for the Smiths in Santa Barbara. I was blown away and still love your music, so happy to have found your blog.

Thanks,
Jordy
 
Hi Phranc-
Love your new stuff! Looking forward to seeing it in person. Please keep us in the loop!

Thanks for a fabulous ph3 party- everyone enjoyed all the tupper fun!

OX,
Chef Dawn & Mike

ps: keep the weiners- they're cute!!!
 
I love it!
What great work.
Fellow cardboard recycler artist,
Rebekah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?