Friday, February 01, 2008

 

TUPPERBOWL!!!


 TUPPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!! Yep, yer Tupperware Lady has reappeared to keep her customers happy. Just  run to your computer and click to order Tupperware online. I will be "partying" for a limited time in February , so if yer on the west coast, pop me a post and maybe you will be the lucky host or hostess to have a musical Tupperware party of your very own. 
Back in the day, my friends, there was a little chat show called "Decoupage" it was hosted by a glamorous gal by the name of Summer Caprice. I am happy to announce that episodes of that charming show are now available for viewing. I will try to link, but www.decoupagetv.com is in the works and not quite up yet. Please go to You Tube to view just posted classic Phranc interviews and videos. 

Comments:
Yay! Phranc is back on the Tupperware Train!
Come to Tucson, we are parched for a musical Tupperware party!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?