Wednesday, November 18, 2020

 

NOW!

 It's been many years since posting here. I lost this account and just now found my way back. All previous posts (if not available here) have been archived and are available at my site www.phranc.la

Right before the haze of the current pandemic and important social uprising, I started painting my autobiography. By that I mean I started painting and creating sculptures of objects that tell my story from birth onward. This is part of my multi-media memoir. "Phranc Talk" has been a work in progress for a couple of years but now I am intensely focused in bringing it to fruition as both a performance and a published compendium. Here's the beginning: Phranc's Baby Quilt, 2020  5ft x 3ft, Kraft paper, gouache, thread, polyester batting.

Phranc's Baby Quilt (detail)



Comments:

Such an amazing post,enjoy to read this article,like the way you write, informative post, keep posting.
3 Star Hotel of Mussoorie mallroad
Latest Sport News
Top 10 hotels in himachal pradesh
A Trip to Mount Abu
 
Great post! These are such great compositions that depict its personality itself. Chasing after the best home painters and decorators in the UK or any place is quite overwhelming. I regularly go through your blog and snatch immense information about the canvases. Best Dissertation Writing Services in UK
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?